JOIN ME FOR A YOGA SUN DANCE
I’m very sorry but there is no Tuesday class this week, join me instead at …
- Monday, 7am, ClaphamSpace, 1 Landor Road, SW9
- Wednesday 7am, ClaphamSpace, 1 Landor Road, SW9
- Wednesday 7pm, Stillpoint Yoga Studio, upstairs at 41 Acre Lane, SW2
- Friday 9.30 am, studiob, 130 Brixton Hill, SW2
Special Offer … my Spring Sunrise 7am classes are just £5, flow through your week with ease, grace and joy!
After a small taste of summer, the never-ending winter has returned. I invite you to join me this week for a yogic sun dance to coax the sun back out from behind the clouds and to bring some warmth and joy to our lives.
The class with flow with variations on Surya Namaskara, the sun salutation, and will feature asanas that remind me of spring… including:
Tree, vrkasana, because the blossom on the trees around Clapham and Brixton at the moment is such a joy. It’s like confetti petals bless me every time I leave the house!
Plus some of the birds - pigeon, partridge and crow - because the dawn chorus is a sure sign that spring is coming.
Benefits of vrkasana
- Strengthens the standing leg and ankle
- Beautifully grounding and connects you to the earth
- Improves balance and helps you overcome fear of falling
- And … it’s playful … we’ll experiment with different hand and arm variations
Final reminder to resubscribe to my newsletter you can do this below. This is the last week that I’m be using my old mailing list, so if you want to continue to receive class updates then please click the link and fill in the very short form. Your data, name and email address, is stored by Mailchimp on my behalf. I will use your data only for sending these weekly emails. I will never sell your data to any third party and you can unsubscribe at any time.